Are you ready to go Home?
What heals people is not the brilliance of your remarks or the wisdom of your words, what heals people is the love that’s in your mind. And that love will take whatever form is the most helpful. Ken Wapnick
Are you ready to go Home? I know I am. Over the past 4 months I have been reading Gary Renard’s The Disappearance of the Universe and as a student of A Course In Miracles this book has really spurred me on to get to the finish line; Being home with God. Being home with God means remembering who I am completely, and it’s this that takes the sincere and dedicated practice of releasing everything in my mind that isn’t love.
Wow! It’s such a journey, such a process to do this! To be vigilant and dedicated to the process of un-doing everything that has the slightest smell of ego. Which if I am really honest, is most of the content of my waking mind!
Your only responsibility is to undo the blocks to the free flow of love in your mind
I have practices and tools, such as Wu Tao that help me to let go and remember thank God! One of the most important practices for me is to trust completely that Life is supporting me. In Wu Tao, we use the image of the river and surrender to the flow. The river represents the energy of Life and right minded thought. It is always there and always available to me. It’s a choice I have to make. I can either attempt to control, push or think my way along, or I can surrender and trust in Life. That all that is real is love. That peace and joy are natural and I am an innocent child of the Universe (God, Spirit, Life).
Disappearance of the Universe has deepened my understanding of what I need to be doing and being, if I truly want to go home.
- I have to know that I am already at home and that I have never left. This is true for every one of us. We are all at home in Love. We have just forgotten.
- The world of form is not my real home. The world is an illusion in my mind that keeps me separate from Love.
- To return home I need only to recognise the truth. The truth is Love is the only thing that is real and nothing else really exists.
- I therefore need to see and know Love in everything and everyone and remember that anything else is not really there except in my mind.
- When I don’t, won’t or can’t see love, I must realise that the problem is in my mind, NOT out there in the world where I would like to put it.
If this resonates with you then I HIGHLY recommend you get your hands on The Disappearance of the Universe: Straight Talk about Illusions, Past Lives, Religion, Sex, Politics, and the Miracles of Forgiveness by Gary Renard. It’s a great introduction to A Course in Miracles and I am sure will hasten your journey home.
Very glad to be sharing the journey with you!
Here’s the link again: The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard
Let me know what you think!