- 2 cups coconut milk (light or normal) or substitute for another non-dairy milk if you prefer.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup, honey or rice syrup to your taste. (around ¼ cup)
- Your choice of fruit for topping. (Blueberries, mixed frozen berries, strawberries, mango, papaya, stone fruit are great options).
- Mix together the chia seeds, sweetener, vanilla and milk in a blender or jug.
- Stir every 10 minutes for ½ an hour.
- Pour mixture into jars or bowls and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to gel.
- Serve with your choice of fruit.
(makes 4 servings)