Restore your Energy, Balance and Inner Peace with Wu Tao Dance in Singapore!
2 One Day Workshops at the Hollandse Club
Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November 2015
- Will introduce you to the foundations and practice of Wu Tao Dance including:
- The philosophy of Wu Tao and how it works to restore physical and mental health.
- The 5 Element Theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine and how it is used in Wu Tao
- Three element dances to balance and stimulate your Qi flow. (There are 5 core dances in total).
- Specially developed exercises to stimulate energy flow through the body
- Relaxing meditations to assist you in finding your inner peace and joy!
- Will deepen your understanding and experience of Wu Tao. You will
- Experience a revision of the three core dances from workshop 1.
- Learn the remaining 2 core element dances that balance and harmonise Qi flow
- Do exercises and meditations to balance and restore your energy
- Gain a deep understanding of the healing process of Wu Tao and how to use it to heal your body and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Q & A session on what it takes to become a Wu Tao Instructor. This will cover an overview of the training, benefits for students and clients and the enrollment process.
Both workshops will be facilitated by Michelle Locke Wu Tao’s Founder and Director of Wu Tao International.
What to Bring:
- Yoga mat or Blanket
- Wear loose comfortable clothes for dancing - pants preferred
- Water bottle
- A light lunch and afternoon tea is supplied
- $150 per workshop
- $275 Full weekend
New to Wu Tao? Here’s some things you can gain from doing the workshop….
- Peace of mind Wu Tao clears the mental clutter from your mind and leaves you with an empty mind and peace. It’s the easiest way in the world to get to peace. You just do the dances by following the guidance of your teacher and when you finish, peace is there…. Amazing hey?
- Inner Connection When your mind stops it’s incessant chatter, peace is the result and then it’s only a little step to deep inner connection with Self or Source. This is not some airy-fairy-only-spiritual-people-can-do-this kind of practice. Wu Tao is easy, fun and the only thing you need to do is dance and be open to the experience.
- Joy Releasing emotional constrictions frees up joy. Joy is a natural occurrence once fear, anxiety, sadness, grief and anger are transformed.
- Wu Tao DVD and music package To enable you to continue your transformation at home, you will receive a free digital copy of the Wu Tao DVD and music ($44.00 value). This will be emailed to you after registration.
I’ve answered the most common questions below but don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com if you have a query….
Q. I haven’t done Wu Tao before, can I join these workshops?
A. Absolutely YES! Saturday's workshop will teach 3 of the 5 core dances from Wu Tao from the beginning. If you haven’t done Wu Tao before, this workshop will be a wonderful introduction to Wu Tao which we hope will turn into a life long passion for you. Sunday's workshop will give you an overall of the 5 core dances plus some important information on how to use the dances in your life and the lives of others to maintain health and balance.
Q. I have some physical issues and I’m not sure if I can do all the movements. Will that be a problem?
A. No. Wu Tao is very gentle and all the dance movements are easily adaptable to suit your needs. Just make sure you let Michelle know so she can help you with any modification you require.
Q. I am feeling really off track and stressed in my life, will this workshop be any use to me?
A. If you are looking for a way to get back on track and reduce the stress in your life, this workshop will definitely help. If you continue your dance practice at home your stress levels should decrease even more over time.