- 3 cups mixed lettuce any kinds
- ½ cucumber sliced and halved.
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved or 2 tomatoes cut into pieces.
- 1 capsicum
- ½ cup mushrooms,
- 1 carrot peeled into long strips,
- ½ cup snow-peas,
- 2 celery stalks cut into pieces
- Mixed fresh herbs any kinds
- Alfalfa or other fresh sprouts
- Toasted pepitas and sunflower seeds
- 1 grated fresh beetroot
Put all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss. Add fresh herbs such as parsley, coriander, basil and mint. Sprinkle with sprouts and grated beetroot.
Mix together 1 avocado, a clove of garlic, lemon juice, splash of olive oil, cayenne pepper, sea salt and enough water to make a smooth dressing. Pour over salad and serve.